• Play Library memberships start at $15/mo.
• It costs $38 for a family of 2 adults, 2 kids (under 12) to go see a movie for 2 hours of entertainment.
• Google says on average you buy at least 60 new play items for your family per year. The average cost of a toy or board game is $30. That's $1,800/yr.
• Now imagine getting a Level 3 membership ($30/mo) that allows you to take out 4 items at a time and exchange them for new ones as often as you want! You’ve just saved yourself $1,500. BOOM! ::mic drop:: (picks up microphone, apologizes to owner of microphone)
BORROWING PRIVILEGES FEE SCHEDULE
Pricing is based on the number of items borrowed, per family, per borrowing period. Bring back and exchange items as many times as you want within borrowing period. We ask that you not hold items longer than 2 weeks (unless otherwise specified for the particular item) so that others can enjoy them!
Monthly or yearly memberships available (yearly members get FREE access to all regular Play Library events and discounted pricing when renting our space for private events).
MONTHLY - Early Bird & Previous Member Prices
- Level 1: Two items at a time - $15
- Level 2: Three items at a time - $25
- Level 3: Four items at a time - $30
YEARLY - Early Bird & Previous Member Prices (2 mos free!)
- Level 1: Two items at a time - $150.00
- Level 2: Three items at a time - $250.00
- Level 3: Four items at a time - $300.00
Families/organizations may purchase a membership for a family in need. Families in need may request a sponsored membership. Everyone is welcome here no matter what your financial situation.